1. User information
2. How to contact us
- Corporate name: PLEIADES TECNOLOGIA SL
- Trade name: PLEIADES TECNOLOGIA
- TIN: B83998732
- Address: STREET VALENTIN BEATO 22 MADRID 28037
- E-mail: email@example.com
3. Key principles
We are committed to providing our services with the highest degree of quality, including processing your Personal Data securely and transparently. Our key principles are:
- • Legal Basis: We will only collect your Personal Data for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- • Data minimization: We limit the amount and type of Personal Information collected to what is necessary to fulfill the purpose identified before or when it was collected.
- • Purpose Limitation principle: We will only collect your contact details for contact purposes, subject to your consent.
- • Accuracy: We will keep your Personal Information accurate, up to date, complete, relevant and not misleading.
- • Security of Personal Information: Appropriate and proportional technical and organizational measures shall be taken against unauthorized or unlawful processing of Personal Data and against disclosure, accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, Personal Data.
- • Access and Correction: You have the right to access and correct your Personal Data when you deem it appropriate.
- • Retention: We will retain your Personal Information legally and appropriately for as long as needed to provide you use of Pleiades Tecnología’s websites or Pleiades Services.
- • Third-Party Embed: Access to and transfer of Personal Data to third parties are carried out in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations, and with appropriate contractual safeguards.
- • Direct Marketing and cookies: We comply with the applicable legislation on advertising and cookies.
3.1. Collection & Use of Personal Information
The following Personal Information may be requested and processed:
- • Personal identification information.
We may collect, hold, use, and disclose information for the following purposes, and Personal Information will not be further processed in a manner that is incompatible with these purposes:
- • For advertising and marketing, including to send you promotional information.
In accordance with the applicable data protection law, we shall be entitled to use your user information provided that:
- • You have given us your consent for the purposes of processing. Of course, you may withdraw your consent at any time.
- • As required by law.
- • For there is a legitimate interest that is not impaired by their privacy rights. Such as sending commercial information, either by subscribing to our newsletter, or as a result of your customer status.
- • It is necessary for the provision of any of our services through a contractual relationship between you and us.
5. Sharing and Distributing your Personal Data
Our company will not make any transfer of information. We shall be entitled to use your user information in order to enable us to comply with any requirements imposed on us by law.
6. Your data protection rights
In relation to the collection and treatment of your Personal Data, you can contact us at any time. Pleiades Tecnología would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- • The right to access your Personal Data and request further information, in accordance with Article 15.1 of the GDPR.
- • The right to rectification any information you believe is inaccurate or incomplete, in accordance with Article 16 of the GDPR.
- • The right to erasure your Personal Data, in accordance with Article 17 of the GDPR.
- • The right to restrict the processing of your Personal Data, in accordance with Article 18 of the GDPR.
- • The right to request your data portability, in accordance with Article 20 of the GDPR.
- • The right to object to the processing of your Personal Data, in accordance with Article 21 of the GDPR.
If you have given your consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time with effect for the future. The withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
You can also exercise these rights at any time by sending a reasoned, and accredited communication to firstname.lastname@example.org
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent Supervisory Authority (www.aepd.es), if you believe that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
7. Legal information
The requirements of this Policy would complement, not replace, any other requirements existing under applicable data protection law, which shall prevail in any case.